July 3rd, I got to a "stopping" point on the beading for my Senator Amidala gown. I wanted to get to a certain point before setting it aside to work on another gown that I will use for Halloween. Here is my progress up to this point:
When I finish with the other gown, I will return to this one. I still need to add the collar beading and "flower" jewels. The "butterfly" beading also gets a layer of flower jewels and beading similar to the collar beading. I haven't yet figured out what I will attach the beads to, since the original was probably taken from a vintage/antique garment and was already sewn onto fabric (or possibly interfacing) before being sewn onto the Padme gown.