Thursday, November 6, 2008

Halloween

I haven't felt very well lately, so I only have one picture downloaded, but I thought I better put at least it up. I hope to have more up later.

Here are the kids, my husband & I on Halloween at my sister Becky's house. We ran out of time and didn't get the Proton pack 100% complete, though it was nearly so. I had to give up on my under gown, since I was just making mistakes in the rush to finish it on time. I want it to be nice for when I wear it as a Padme gown, so I decided to wait on it and wear a regular dress under the ghost over gown instead. It wasn't as nice, but it worked ok. I opted to make the kids' ghost costumes colorful, because I figured their cousins would be in white ghost costumes. Most of the ghosts seen in the movies aren't white but colorful anyway.